G-SPEC Outdoor American Flags by Valley Forge Flag
Made to US Government specification. Available in cotton and nylon.
It takes a more exacting manufacturing process and rigorous quality control to produce a Valley Forge G-SPEC American flag and it shows. Every G-SPEC US flag is made right here in the USA to precise US Government specifications so you know you’re getting as close to perfect as an American flag can be.
Valley Forge G-SPEC American flags are made in strict accordance with US Code, Title 4, and come loaded with unique features you won’t find on any other flags.
Choice of Fabrics
- Super-strong Valley Forge 70 denier lightweight nylon fabric. It holds up under the most extreme conditions but it’s light enough to fly in even the most gentle breeze.
- Commercial-grade Valley Forge 2-ply mercerized domestic cotton bunting. Still the same tough fabric that was used to make the Valley Forge flags that saw action in WW II.
Over-Engineered Construction Standards
- Heavy, oversized canvas duck heading with full perimeter double row stitching per US Government spec. No other header is made with so much stitching.
- Over-sized densely embroidered stars make your flag stand out—even from a distance.
- Every stripe, hem, and seam is meticulously sewn with a double lock-stitched row of heavy-duty thread. Seams won’t unravel prematurely.
- Large #2 rolled-rim, heavy-duty toothed solid brass grommets. They won’t ever work loose and tear your flag, plus they won’t rust and cause unsightly stains.
- Roped header on largest size. A rope is sewn right through the header with heavy galvanized steel thimbles for a super-secure connection to your halyard.
Official US Government Sizes
- G-SPEC American flags conform to the government-specified 1:1.9 hoist-to-fly ratio.
- 4 different sizes are in stock and ready to ship.